We believe that seeing the world from your bike is one of the best ways to see it. We endeavor to combine wonderful and safe cycling with many out-of-the-saddle activities that allow you to find out how people live, eat, do things and have fun in various parts of Europe. On our tours, you can not only experience the “must see” sites but because of our extensive knowledge of the areas we travel to, we also show you many places that tourists normally do not visit. Here are some of the reasons to join us:
1) As a European-American company, we can provide the best of both “worlds”: extensive knowledge of European culture and countryside, together with a superior service and professionalism.
2) Contrary to the bigger tour providers, we do not outsource our tours to other companies. We have been running our tours with a stable and knowledgeable crew for years. We therefore believe we offer the best bicycle tours in the areas we cover, which is confirmed by many satisfied and returning customers.
3) On our tours, you ride at your own pace and as much, or as little, as you want. While each tour has a certain degree of difficulty assigned to it, you can always use our SAG van as a shuttle for a part of or even the entire day if you do not feel like riding on a given day. This is also a great option for couples who want to see the world together, but where one of them is maybe an avid cyclist, while the other is not. You do not need to worry – we take care of you whatever your cycling fitness and skills are.
4) We know the areas we travel to intimately, always thoroughly and personally scouting them before adding a tour, selecting the best possible routes from the sightseeing as well as safety point of view. We update the routes regularly, when a better option comes up.
5) You can rent a bike from us, or you can bring your own bike. We have an extensive fleet of good quality, light bikes available for rent – flat handlebars bikes as well as regular drop handlebars bicycles.
6) Tasty and carefully selected meals (and drinks), showcasing local as well as international cuisine. You will taste some of the best foods of each area we visit. As for the drinks – depending on the given tour, you may be able to take part in a wine tasting or to visit a brewery.
7) Trilingual or at least bilingual, friendly and knowledgeable tour hosts and guides. Some of them have had the experience of living not only in Continental Europe but also in the USA, Great Britain and Australia.
8) Attention to detail – our SAG van drivers provide you with drinks and snacks during the day, mechanical help and other services. They also monitor your wellbeing throughout the day. Moreover, you always have the option to take a shuttle in the SAG van when not feeling like riding.
9) Many planned (and unplanned) after-cycling and during-cycling activities, walking or boat tours of some cities and towns, castle tours, having a coffee or lunch in a local cafe or restaurant, visiting an old church, cemetery, or castle ruin along the way, visiting a thermal spa or a sauna, and much more.
10) Last but not the least – satisfied and returning customers for the last 18 years and counting!
This is one of the things we do best
© 2022 Best European Bike Tours